What are the most common hours of service violations?
- Stopping Form & Manner Violations.
- Stopping Not Current Violations.
- Stopping Driving Beyond Time Violations.
- False Records Violations.
- No Record of Duty Status and Failing to Retain Previous 7 Days’ Logs.
Does PC stop 14 hour clock?
Personal conveyance (PC) is an off-duty driving status, and counts the same as off duty for different availability limits. Specifically for the 14 hour workday limit when using federal US Rulesets, PC/OFF duty will count towards the limit counting down because it is a consecutive limit.
What does the 14 consecutive hours on duty rule mean?
The 14-hour workday limit means that once a driver comes back ON-Duty after 10 consecutive hours of OFF-Duty time, that driver cannot drive beyond 14 consecutive hours. This workday limit is the total number of hours a driver can work in a day and is designed to prevent driver fatigue.